Home » Property Sales » Fortaleza » Fortaleza Apartment For Sale
Share |

Apartments For Sale in Fortaleza

Fortaleza Property - Verdi Condominium from R$ 1,205,377.00

Veranda

Kitchen

Bedroom

Bathroom

Dining

Salon

Swimming Pool

Mini Golf

Overview

Main

This spectacular development is located on "Rua Judge Manoel de Andrade Sales" and situated on a plot of nearly 10,000m2 in the Guararapes zone of Fortaleza. It will be constructed by "WR Engenharia Ltda.", one of the most established constructors in the Fortaleza area and will contain two towers by the name of Prelude and Felice. Each tower will consist of 26 floors with two social and one service elevator. Each floor will hold two apartments and the complex will contain a total of 92 luxurious apartments.

Each apartment will enjoy a spacious living room with dining area which opens onto a marvellous covered veranda suitable for "Al Fresco" living, 4 x beautiful bedroom suites and a large kitchen with laundry area

The leisure facilities consist of a party room with canopy, a childrens playground, swimming pool, sports court, tennis court, car wash, a green area with walking paths and a plaza with fountain.

These will be two types of residential apartments. Type "A" with 247.72 m² and type "B" with 248.14 m² . This development is due for delivery in March 2014 and there is finance in place for interested clients. The terms being 30% to be paid before delivery of the keys and the remaining 70% after delivery by a pre agreed financial plan

Price lists including payment plans and property layout can be obtained upon request.

Contact us for more information...